At The Watermark at Trinity, we’ll challenge all your preconceived notions of what a retirement community can be. Walk through our doors to a perfectly sized, vibrant, lively community filled with outstanding associates who know more than just your name. We know your preferences and we love exceeding every expectation. Our residential options run the gamut from bright and spacious one-bedroom, two-bedroom and three-bedroom apartments filled with flourishes like granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. Visit us and discover great people, a beautiful environment, fantastic food and so much more. We’re not what you’d expect from a retirement community, and that’s the whole point.
One visit and you’ll see that the best part of living here is what you’ll experience just outside your front door. Enjoy a delicious dinner with friends at The W Room. Sign up for any of our dozens of fun and interesting classes. With a real sense of community, incredible dining options and the most fun around, you’ll never run out of things to do.
You can have it all, in a simple monthly rental with no large entry fee requirements. Give us a call to schedule a tour to see for yourself.
- Choice of spacious one-, two- or three-bedroom residences
- Fully equipped kitchen with full size refrigerator, range, dishwasher and microwave
- Full bath with step-in shower
- Spacious balconies in select residences
- Washer and dryer
- Flexible Spending Plan includes a $500 credit per month, per person, to use towards meals, bar or salon
- Bi-weekly housekeeping services
- Maintenance services
- Scheduled transportation services
- All utilities including local phone and basic cable
- Dynamic calendar of programs, classes and Extraordinary Outings including Watermark University classes
- Senior wellness programs
- On-site Assisted Living and Memory Care
- Caring, trained staff available 24 hours per day
- Best Move move-in coordination service